首页

基础英语

基础英语
对外贸易与外贸关系用语
2023-06-28

Foreign Trade & Trade Relationship

 

(一)

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

 

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

 

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

 

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

 

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

 

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

 

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

 

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

 

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

 

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

 

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

 

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

 

Trade in general is improving.

 

贸易情况正在好转。

 

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

 

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

 

They are well-known in trade circles.

 

他们在贸易界很有名望。

 

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

 

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

 

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China''s foreign policy.

 

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

 

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

 

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

 

 

Words and Phrases

 

foreign trade 对外贸易

 

overseas trade 海外贸易

 

international trade 国际贸易

 

to trade with 和...进行贸易

 

to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

 

to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

 

to make a deal 做一笔交易

 

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

 

to deal in 经营,做生意

 

to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

 

trade circles 贸易界

 

to handle 经营某商品

 

to trade in 经营某商品

 

business scope/frame 经营范围

 

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

 

(二)

Can we do a barter trade?

 

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

 

Is it still a direct barter trade?

 

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

 

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we''ll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

 

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

 

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

 

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

 

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

 

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

 

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

 

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

 

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

 

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

 

If you''re interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

 

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

 

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

 

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

 

 

Words and Phrases

 

trade by commodities 商品贸易

 

visible trade 有形贸易

 

invisible trade 无形贸易

 

barter trade 易货贸易

 

bilateral trade 双边贸易

 

triangle trade 三角贸易

 

multilateral trade 多边贸易

 

counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

 

counter purchase 互购贸易

 

buy-back 回购贸易

 

compensation trade 补偿贸易

 

processing trade 来料加工贸易

 

assembling trade 来料装配贸易

 

leasing trade 租赁贸易

 

in exchange for 用...交换...

 

trade agreement 贸易协议

 

(三)

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

 

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

 

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

 

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

 

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

 

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

 

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

 

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

 

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

 

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

 

We''ve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we''d like to make as many new contacts as we can.

 

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

 

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

 

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

 

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

 

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

 

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

 

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

 

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

 

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

 

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

 

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

 

We''ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

 

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

 

We''re writing you in order to establish business relationship.

 

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

 

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

 

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

 

We''re willing to restore our business relationship.

 

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

 

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

 

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

 

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

 

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

 

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

 

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

 

 

Words and Phrases

 

business association 业务联系,交往

 

business connection 业务联系

 

close relationship 密切的关系

 

closer ties 更密切的关系

 

to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

 

to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

 

to present business relationship 保持业务关系

 

to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

 

to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

 

to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

 

to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

 

to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

 

to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

 

to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

 

(四)

 

When could you introduce me to your sister company?

 

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

 

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

 

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

 

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker''s name and address.

 

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

 

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it''s necessary to open a branch at the following address.

 

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

 

We''ve often expressed our interest in investing in China.

 

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

 

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

 

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

 

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

 

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

 

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

 

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

 

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

 

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

 

 

Words and Phrases

 

trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

 

trade cooperation 贸易合作

 

technological cooperation 技术合作

 

business cooperation 业务合作

 

cooperative relationship 合作关系

 

the scope of cooperation 合作范围

 

Additional Words and Phrases

 

trade fair 贸易展销会

 

trade show 贸易展览

 

trade agreement 贸易协议

 

to establish arrangement 达成协议

 

to reach an agreement 达成协议

 

trade terms/clause 贸易条款

 

trade balance 贸易平衡

 

to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

 

to work with 与...共事

 

business activities 经济活动

 

business house 商行;商号

 

trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

 

trade association 贸易协会

 

the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

 

C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

 

中国国际贸易促进会

 

Commercial Counselor''s Office

 

中国使馆的商务处

 

Chamber of Commerce 商会

 

trading partnership 经营合伙人

 

foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

 

trading center 贸易中心

 

trading market 贸易市场

 

tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商

相关部门网站 :

厦门市进出口商会 / 厦门市食品行业协会 / 厦门市会议展览业协会 / 厦门市钢铁贸易协会 / 厦门技术性贸易措施信息网

网站地图 | 隐私政策 | IPv6网络支持 | Xml

闽公网安备 35020302033895号

回到顶部